WHITE FISH CEVICHE
- 50gm Hondashi
- 300gm milk
- 200gm Aji Amarillo
- 100gm TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 300gm white onion
- 100gm coriander
- 200gm lemon juice
- 100gm sashimi grade white fish.. cube
- 1 red onion finely sliced
1. Place the Hondashi, Milk, Aji Amarillo, TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce, white onion and coriander into a blender. Blitz till smooth and add the lemon juice to taste.
2. Store in the fridge until ready to go.
3. To assemble the ceviche, simply toss the whitefish through the TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce dressing and season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour into a serving vessel, top with the fresh sliced red onion, garnish with coriander and served with crisps on the side.