- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 (397g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) lime juice
- 15ml (1 tablespoon) TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 1 (340g) container whipped topping, thawed
- Chopped pistachios, for garnish
- Sliced avocado, for garnish
Combine avocados, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Transfer avocado mixture to a large bowl and fold inTABASCO® Green Sauce and whipped topping until well blended. Pour mixture into a baking tin. Cover and freeze until firm, stirring once.
To serve, scoop ice cream onto serving plates or bowls and garnish with chopped pistachios and sliced avocado.
Makes 6 servings.